Rosewood Homes is committed to maintaining privacy for those that visit or provide personal information on our website: www.rosewoodhomes.com. Personal information is not collected unless that information is voluntarily supplied by the visitor. Rosewood Homes appreciates the valuable information that is collected and uses this information to better serve the consumer's needs.
Providing Information to Rosewood Homes
Rosewood Homes' provides visitors with online request or service forms which can be used to request information about the company, a specific neighborhood, or for homeowner services. In order to identify your preferences and respond to your request(s), personal information including but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, or email address may be required. The use of these forms is always voluntary, and is not necessary to navigate through the website.
How Information is Used
Visitors, who complete an online form, will receive information based on their preferences and/or request(s). Once a visitor has submitted an online request to be added to a neighborhood interest list, he/she will receive a confirmation email.
We may use your Personal Information for the following:
- To communicate with you, such as providing you with information on our homes & neighborhoods and responding to any customer service request you may have;
- To market our websites and homes;
- To conduct statistical, diagnostic and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site and services.
- To combine this information with other information about you to supplement your user profile and to better provide you with services and use of our Site;
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, consultants and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such Personal Information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services; and
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We may use third-party ad servers (or ad networks) to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) about your visits to our site in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by third-party ad servers to provide targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
The State of California enacted the Shine the Light law (CA Civil Code Sec 1798.83) that permits Rosewood Homes customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information during the past year for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Opt-In / Opt-Out